You have the option to choose between 3 different methods to pay your quarterly Association Dues: Online, EFT/ACH (Auto Withdraw) or US Mail. Each method is described below. Payments must be received by the due date (Jan. 1st, April 1st, July 1st and Oct 1st). If you have questions on how the Association collects dues (current and past), please review the Collection Policy. If you have questions about the amount of your dues, reviewing the annual budget may help.
1.) Online Payment
You can make an online payment through the Caliber Homeowner Portal. If you have not registered for Caliber yet, you will need your 10 digit account number. Your account number is unique to your home and if you don’t have the mailing assigning you your new account number, please contact Omega Customer Service at 763-449-9100 or via the contact form here to obtain it.
- To access your portal and make a payment online click here.
- Once logged into Caliber, your home screen will have a “Make A Payment” button in the upper left corner of the screen, click that button. For future reference, you can also see your payment history from this screen.
- Available online payment methods include eCheck, PayPal and Credit Card. You have the option to either submit a one-time payment or sign up for automatic payments. Enter the amount you would like to pay and submit your payment. Payments will post in 3 business days.
- There are fees associated with some online payment methods, they are listed below:
- E-Check (one-time payment) is free, no fee.
- PayPal has a $3.95 convenience fee and cannot be used for automatic payments.
- Credit Card has a $3.95 convenience fee.
- You can view your account information and balances under the “Accounting” tab on your home screen in the Caliber Portal.
2). EFT/ACH (Auto withdrawal)
- You are able to sign up for EFT to have your assessment automatically drafted every month. This form can be completed electronically (insert/verify your email address and the electronic form will be emailed for electronic signature) or you can download a paper copy from the website to be returned by mail or by fax to:
Omega Property Management
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 100
Maple Grove, MN 55369
- There are no fees associated with this method of payment.
3.) US Mail
- If you choose to pay via mail, you must include a payment coupon or have your account number in the memo line of the check. There are no fees associated with this method of payment. The address is:
Inspiration Community Association
P.O. Box 33765
Detroit, MI 48232-3765
If you have additional questions about your account or your payment options, please contact Omega Property Management at 763-449-9100 or via the contact form here.