You have the option to choose between 3 different methods to pay your quarterly Association Dues: Online, Mail or ACH. Payments must be received by the due date (Jan. 1st, April 1st, July 1st and Oct 1st). If you have question on how the Association collects dues (current and past), please see the Collection Policy here.
**NOTE: If you were on auto payments though Paylease (not the same as EFT or auto withdrawal) you need to sign up for TownSq. If you previously set up a form for EFT, nothing new is needed (you don't need to do anything).
1.) Online Dues Payments
As you may have seen/heard by now, Paylease.com is no longer an option for owners to log in and pay for one time payments as this is now offered through TownSq. Instructions on how to make payments for the association dues through TownSq are outlined below.
- To make a payment online or set up reoccurring payments online you will need to register and log on to TownSq (click here to access TownSq). You will need your 11 digit account number to register. Your account number is unique to your home and if you don’t have the mailing assigning you your new account number, please reach out to Customer Service at [email protected] for it.
- There are fees associated with this method of payment:
- E-Check/Online Checking via TownSq has a $2.95 technology convenience fee.
- Credit Card vis TownSq has a $2.95 technology convenience fee and a 3.5% processing fee assessed by the credit card company.
2.) US Mail
- If you choose to pay via mail, you must include a payment coupon or have your account number in the memo line. There are no charges or costs involved with this method of payment. The address is:
Inspiration Community Association
c/o Associa Minnesota
P.O. Box 105769
Atlanta, GA 30348-5769
3). ACH Transfer (Auto withdrawal)
- If you would like to sign up for ACH (auto withdrawal) please click here for the application/form. You may send it back to the email address on the bottom of the form completed with the voided check. In order for funds to be pulled in time for the next month’s assessments, this form must be received no later than the 20th of the prior month. The automatic payment process will begin on your next assessment period once Associa has the completed form and either your voided check or letter from your bank that includes your full account number and routing number. Payments will be pulled around the 5th business day of the month.
- There are no charges or costs involved with this method of payment